CAMM offers specialist consulting services for air quality impact assessments in the following areas:
- Air Quality Impact Assessment Modelling
- Independent Peer Reviews
CAMM offers specialist air quality impact assessment modelling services based on the following air pollution transport and dispersion models:
- AERMOD: the current Victorian EPA regulatory plume dispersion model.
- CALPUFF: the most frequently used air quality modelling system for complex sources and geographical applications
- TAPM: CSIROs prognostic meteorological and air pollution modelling system.
- AUSPLUME: the previous Victorian EPA regulatory plume dispersion model.
- AUSTOX: the first Australian model for atmospheric releases of hazardous and toxic chemicals.
- AUSROADS: the first Australian model for assessing the near-road impact of traffic emission sources.
- NUATMOS: a 3-D diagnostic wind field model used in complex terrain applications.
CAMM has conducted numerous peer reviews, with recent examples including:
- North-East Link Project independent review of the Air Quality Impact Assessment Report for the North East Link Project EES for EPAV, 2019.
- North-East Link Project provision of Air Emission Modelling to Verify North East Link Tunnel Verification Project for EPAV, 2020).
- AGL & APA Gas Import Jetty & Pipeline Project EES independent peer review of AECOM Air Quality Impact Assessment Report for AECOM, 2019.
- Central Victorian Livestock Exchange external review of Odour Impact Assessment conducted by ERM and provision of additional modelling to test various odour management improvement scenarios for EPAV, 2019.
- AERMOD/AUSPLUME modelling for Licencing and Works Approvals
- 3D graphics for modelling and plume studies.
- Modelling for optimal siting of meteorological instrumentation.
- Graphical user interface development (Visual Basic).
- Heavier-than-air gas dispersion modelling.
- Production of site-specific meteorological data files.
- Animated modelling results.
- Statistical analysis.
- General mathematical modelling.