CAMM has completed in excess of 300 air quality impact assessment projects, both locally and overseas, Major air impact assessment studies that contain significant research and development components are described in our Research and Development page.
A selection of projects in support of Environment Effect Statements, EPAV Works Approvals and/or regulatory assessments for industry include:
- Lane Cove Tunnel, Air Quality Assessment – tender, design and construction phases (consultant to Parsons Brinckerhoff & Thiess John Holland Joint Venture).
- Gippsland Water Factory, Odour Impact Assessment – EPAV Works Approval (sub-consultant to Parsons Brinckerhoff).
- Mortlake Power Station Project, Air Quality Assessment - EPAV Works Approval, EES and Panel Hearingd (sub-consultant to Enasar Consulting.)
- Shaw River Power Station Project, Air Quality Impact Assessment - EPAV Works Approval, EES and Panel Hearings (sub-consultant to Coffey Natural Systems)
- Barwon Water – Pelletising Plant, Air Impact Assessment - EPAV Works Approval and VCAT Hearing (sub-consultant to Earth Tech.
- Carwarp Bioenergy Power Plant Project, Air Impact Assessment - EPAV Works Approval (sub-consultant to Parsons Brinckhoff).
- Stuart Oil Shale Project, Gladstone, Qld, , Air Impact Assessment - (sub-consultant to PAE).
- Maryvale Project, Dust Impact Assessment, Yallourn Energy & RTL – EES, Panel Hearings and Project Development (sub-consultant to Envirogen).
- Hazelwood West Project, Dust Impact Assessment, International Power Hazelwood – EES and Panel Hearings (consultant to International Power Hazelwood).
- Boral Montrose Quarry Extension, Dust Impact Assessment – EES and Panel Hearings (sub-consultant to Boral Resources).
- Oil Development Projects, Air Impact Assessments – Shell Basra and Daura refinery upgrades, Southern Iraq and Pandora FLNG, Gulf of Papua (sub-consultant to Coffey International Pty Ltd).
- AES Golden Plains Peaking Power Station, Photochemical Air Impact Assessment – VCAT Hearing (consultant to EPAV).
- Rio Tinto/Comalco (Bell Bay), Air Impact Assessments - annual regulatory impact assessments for submission to DPWIE (consultant to Rio Tinto/Comalco).
- BHP Temco (Bell Bay), Air Impact Assessments - annual regulatory impact assessments for submission to DPWIE (consultant to BHP Temco).
- Pasminco Hobart Smelter, Air Impact Assessment - regulatory impact assessment for submission to DPWIE (consultant to Pasminco).
- ABM Pelletising Plant, Port Latta, Air Impact Assessment - regulatory impact assessment for submission to DPWIE (consultant to Bill Wood & Associates).
- Bendigo Mining, Dust Impact Assessment – EES and Panel Hearings (subconsultant to Enviromet).
- Hazelwood Power Station Air Quality Modelling Study – consultant to Hazelwood Power Corp).
CAMM has conducted numerous peer reviews, with recent examples including:
- Dr Ross was a member of EPAV's advisory committee on the proposed development of a 'Protocol for Air Quality Modelling'.
- CAMM has operated as a consultant to EPAV.
- Dr Ross and CAMM staff have experience in providing presentations and advice at VCAT Hearings, Government Panel Hearings, Stakeholder Meetings, Project Liaison Meetings, and Community Consultation Meetings.
- Dr Ross is the former Chair of the Modelling Special Interest Group of the Clean Air Society of Australia and NZ.
Quality assurance and quality control is a fundamental part of all activities undertaken by CAMM. CAMM maintains in internal QA/QC procedure, which can be supplemented with an external review, as appropriate, on a project-by-project basis.
Further information on CAMM's corporate experience that is of relevance to your specific project can be provided on request