Training activities range from programs conducted for the Clean Air Society of Australia and NZ to intensive training courses tailored to the needs of specific clients.
Current offerings or previous activities include:
- TAPM training courses as CSIRO’s only endorsed provider for Australia and NZ.
- In-house AERMOD and CALPUFF training courses.
- AUSPLUME training courses for the Clean Air Society of Australia and NZ.
- In-house training course on air quality modelling for the Victoria EPA.
- Development of detailed Training Manuals and Workbooks with electronic example files.
- Odour dispersion modelling component of Odour Control courses offered by the Clean Air Society of Australia and NZ.
- Specialised training courses on air pollution modelling and meteorology for the Steel Authority of India and the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand.
- CALPUFF/AUSPUFF training courses for the Tasmanian Department of State Development, Comalco and the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand.
- Intensive training courses on emergency preparedness and response modelling for the Clean Air Society of Australia and NZ and for the Bureau of Emergency Services, Qld Government.
Further information on CAMM's training offering and activities can be provided on request